The Association: Objects and Fundamental Principles
The Objects of the Association, which is non-profit in nature, are:
- Promotion of and support for the Paralegal profession in the Greek territory and to that effect cooperation with any competent bodies, such as Bar Associations, associations of judges, lawyers and/or young lawyers, universities and the entire legal and business world in general, as well as submission of proposals to the political leadership.
- The support of education, internships, employment search, lifelong learning and career development of Paralegals.
- The ensuring of high level professional conduct and compliance with the principles of ethics in the relevant sector, including but not limited to the establishment of a code of conduct.
- The attraction of properly qualified workforce for incorporation into the Paralegal profession.
- The establishment of criteria and the certification of training programs for Paralegals.
- The mediation for resolution of disputes among its members, to the extent that those are related to their work and cooperation.
- The networking and affiliation with similar associations abroad for the transfer of know-how, good practices and other methods and tools of consultative nature for the reinforcement of effectiveness and, in general, the improvement of the Paralegal profession.
- Independence from political entities.
- Democratic decision-making, objectivity and pluralism in opinions and suggestions.
- Harmonious cooperation with private and public institutions, be it national, foreign or international.
Download here GPA’s Statute .
President: Dimitra Eva Dori
Vice President:Kyriaki Christodoulopoulou
General Secretary: Athanasios Minardos
Treasurer: Georgia Siakandari
Members:Aikateriki Vasileiou, Αndromachi Grammatopoulou, Μagda Μaggita
Deputy members:Theodora Antonopoulou, Renata Vagianopoulou
GPA’s vision is to effectively contribute to a further development of the legal services sector in Greece by providing the necessary framework for the recruitment, by law firms and the legal departments of businesses and other entities, of paralegal executives fully qualified to respond successfully to the demanding work needs of the legal sector.